Brigham at its Best
Brigham at its Best is an employee facing mobile resource application built by the iHub as a quality improvement initiative. The application took into account surveyed employee needs and enables:
- reporting of spills, cleaning requests, and maintenance issues
- access to cafeteria menus and online ordering
- live shuttle tracking
- online paging directory
- additional employee resources
Brigham Mobile Research Platform
Empowering clinical researchers with powerful mobile health data collection tools.
The Brigham Mobile Research Platform was created by Brigham Health, and the ADK Group, to allow researchers to unlock the potential of mobile devices to make discoveries and advance care. Each study on the platform involves two key technology components: a researcher-friendly study administration tool and a customizable patient-facing mobile app built for iOS and Android devices. The platform is an idea solution for studies of any size where off-the-shelf survey app solutions are too restrictive and where the risk, costs, and effort involved in custom development is not warranted.
User friendly, native mobile applications for your patients on iPhone and Android devices.
Commonly used mobile app features include:
- Customizable surveys;
- Alerts and push notification reminders;
- Data collection from phone sensors;
- Data collection from over 400 connected devices.
- Custom interactions and analytics ca be tailored to study needs.
Streamlined study administration through an easy-to-use web portal.
- Study team administration – easy researcher and care coordinator onboarding
- Dashboards allowing easy access to study performance and participant
- Streamlined participant onboarding – from consent to the study’s completion.
- Customizable data visualizations.
- Quickly and easily export raw data into popular statistical analysis tools.
Why choose the Brigham Mobile Research Platform?
- Secure, HIPAA compliant hosting (through partners or amazon web services).
- Partner Irb/Is compliant with 100% success rate through Irb and information
- Optimized for grant funded projects – we assist with everything from
applications to reporting.
In collaboration with colleagues in real estate, patient access, information services, and marketing, in March 2018, the iHub developed and launched a maps portal for in hospital turn-by-turn directions. A mobile version was launched in November 2019 which pinpoints a users current location and can direct them to another specified location at the Brigham.
“The wayfinding tool is another example of how Brigham is moving forward with technology that is designed to make life easier for our patients, their families, and our colleagues.”
Manager, Patient Access Services, Brigham and Women’s Hospital